Fineline Films offers a range of services to help owners and charter companies market their vessels to clients. Using a combination of printed, on-line and video materials, Fineline can bring the luxury of individual vessels or whole fleets to life.
Whether it’s to promote a yacht for charter or sale, Fineline can produce any number of high quality brochures, websites or promo films to help leverage the maximum worth from your vessel. The company also offers its Fleet Marketing Pack bundle and Corporate promotion services.
Charter or sale
When promoting a yacht for charter or sale Fineline recommends a fully coordinated strategy using one or more of the following:
• Brochures. Fineline handles all aspects of these, from layout, text and photography through to printing and delivery
• Film. More and more owners are looking to promo films to help them market their vessels. Fineline can shoot, edit and supply high definition films in professional DVD or Blu-Ray sleeves.
• Website. Fineline can combine photography, film and interactive brochures into an on-line resource for marketing a fleet or individual vessel. The company’s award-winning web products range from brochure-ware sites, to high-tech database driven sites featuring interactive tours such as www.mytalitha.com.
Fleet Marketing Pack
The Fleet Marketing Pack is aimed at companies who offer a fleet of yachts for charter and want to present as much information as possible to their potential clients. By containing a wealth of information in a solitary location, fleet owners can keep potential clients in one place while presenting a range of options to them in a professional package.
The Fleet Marketing Pack can be offered in print, video or on-line formats, or even all three.
Some typical features include:
• Interactive brochures. With the same beautiful photography and information as for a single yacht, but with handy comparison tables so clients can see at a glance which is the right yacht for them
• Video tours. Compare aerial footage, yacht tours, on board facilities and toys for each vessel. Films are supplied in DVD or Blu-ray format and are chaptered for easier navigation
• Website. Either incorporated into an existing site or set-up as a stand-alone micro-site this will include all photography, film and information allowing clients to browse options at their leisure.
For promotion of corporate events Fineline Films can customise traditional offerings to suit the specific needs of the superyacht industry. The company produces materials in film, web and print to promote both companies and events.
Whether your company is looking for a website linked to a corporate event, an on-site film crew to record an event or a tailor-made production to show at an exhibition Fineline can help.
Previous projects include a short film in both English and Chinese for the MCA (www.mcga.gov.uk) promoting the Large Yacht Code. This was produced on DVD and distributed to over 1,000 key superyacht industry figures. The company also produced television adverts for PrivatSea Club (www.privatsea.com), for broadcast on satellite channels across Europe.